SVAGO RAID RULES
*NO RAIDS ALLOWED ON TUESDAY OR THURSDAY*
*NO WOMEN (FREE, PANTHER, SLAVE, ETC.) ALLOWED TO RAID*
*NO GE WARRIORS (playing in GE is fine, but have to be active in BTB)
*You need to have an IC reason to raid us and have been to Svago for that rp previously. We are a BtB RP Sim and our focus is NOT pew pew.
*If the reason for the raid or attack is to change Svago sim RP (IE. claiming the city, burning businesses, etc) this MUST be cleared by the sim owners (William or Nikki) as it is THEIR sim you are affecting. No one below them can approve this kind of attack. You MUST make this known before you raid.
***** Raid ratio is 1:1 +1.******
*NO NON FIGHTERS OTHER THAN THE RAID MOD ARE ALLOWED IN THE SAFE ZONE OR IC AREA OF CITY (go to landing area)
*The homestead sim (Serendipity/Carver Estate) is NOT open to combat.
*The interior of private houses and apartments are not open to combat and considered a safe zone as there are no lockable doors on these homes .
*Your group may only raid once every three (3) days.
*CITIZENS – Regardless of location on the sim, if you are green metered, you are subject to capture (Interior of houses and apartments not included). If you don’t want to be part of the raid, flip to AFK on your meter before the raid starts. This will also prevent your keys being stolen cheaply.
*All men, women and slaves of Svago can help bind, unbind aid and bandage
*If one of the Svago Free men is not included in the count, he can only fight if attacked or cornered
—————-To Begin a RAID—————–
1. There MUST be Two (2) ACTIVE warriors on sim.
2. A Raid count must be requested and confirmed of a Sim Admin(William or Nikki) or a RAID MOD (see board in landing area), you can only do this from the landing Zone, you may not tp into city/safe zone nor may any of the raiding party until this count is confirmed and you have provided your named raiders.
3. Docks are locked when three (3) confirmed raiders land in the safe zone. (This means no more defenders for Svago, nor additional raiders unless approved by both sides.)
4. After 15 minutes from locking of docks the safe zone is no longer safe. Combat can be initiated by the defenders of the sim.
5. If the raiding party initiates combat before the 15 minutes is up (shooting from the safe zone, or sending a tarn up, or starting to lockpick the gate), then the raid will automatically begin and defenders can shoot into safe zone.
6. Once a raid has started, no more may log in/tp in/come IC to participate for either side.
7. All raiders/defenders must be green metered from the start of the raid. MOD CHANNEL on is monitored.
8. Anyone in Arena mode for either side when raid starts is subject to auto capture. No whining about this. CHECK YOUR METER.
Long and short arrows are acceptable in Svago.
1 tarn per side. no passenger no ferrying.
Tarn House Tarns only 20/20
Only one rez per tarn, no rerez permitted.
1 tharlarion per side. no passenger.
Rochambeau Tharlarion only 20/20
Only one rez per tharlarion, no rerez permitted
**Tarns and tharlarions both must be confirmed prior to raid with Svago raid mod.
Defending Free and slaves can help bind, unbind, aid and bandage.
If you corner, pursue or attack one of our Free/slaves, they CAN defend themselves.
Free Women/Weapons –
Max 25% melee damage
Realistic weapons only. No cookies, muffins, butterflies etc.
Example Weapons: Dagger, hairpins, fans and brooms
Range no greater than 30m, Max 11% damage
Slave Melee – Max 19% damage
Realistic weapons only. No cookies, muffins, butterflies, etc
Example Weapons: Rocks, brooms and blowdarts (No slingshots as it’s long range weapon.)
Typically a male slave would be held to the female slave weapons.
Freeman may pass in roleplay a raid weapon to a male slave, only he may use it.
Take note that any slave can be killed for aggression towards the free.
Emoting actions required:
Three emotes, minimum ten words per emote.
A lock pick can be stopped a maximum of three (3) times.
One emote, at least ten words, to stop a lockpick.
Three (3) emotes, minimum of ten words each, name the person.
One (1) of those emotes can be for bandaging.
One (1) emote, minimum ten words, name the person.
One (1) emote, minimum of ten words.
Person must be fully bound before keys can be asked for.
Two (2) slaves required to drag one man.
One (1) man to drag one man.
One (1) man to WALK two captives.
One (1) post, minimum ten words, name your destination.
If you have a captive, their name must also be in the post.
Cannot return for one (1) hour after sailing / leaving sim
1. No sooner than two (2) hours after last raider is sailed.
2. Once per day. No exceptions.
3. No raid ratio, bring any amount against whatever we have.
4. No Capturing, stealing, killing, damage to city, loitering; rescue your’s and leave.
5. If at least two Warriors are not on SIM during rescue, city surrenders prisoners without fight.
This is defined as holding two weapons to strike at the same time.
If you are proven to have done this, you will be banned.
This is not something that is up for discussion. Don’t be that guy.
ABSOLUTELY NO (You will be banned for intentional violations)
Running with captives
Fighting with leashed captives
Beasts (other than tarns and tharlarions)
Swording/Slashing through walls/doors.
Shooting from or into the water
Combat of any kind in the water
Jumping at all
-Falling- off walls or buildings.
Resetting meters without raid mod approval.
Binding to aid.
Musical draw gestures
Spamming of draw gestures
Crouching/sitting in a bubble while lockpicking
Sitting to prevent from being dragged
Pushing of bubble players to open doors or gates
Exploiting of physics, meter, door scripts or weapons.
Hybrid weapons that switch between ranged and melee
Melee that switch between spear, sword or other combinations
Quick switching to skip delay times between strikes.
*****Simply because something IS NOT listed here, does not mean you are not required to use your common sense. Breach of good roleplay/raid conduct can and will result in a ban. Failure to read these rules thoroughly is not an excuse for not following them.*****